Sunday, May 15, 2011

what did we do last year?

so i asked the husband on tueday,
what did we do for our wedding anniversary last year?
he couldn't remember, and neither could i!
i scrolled through all the pics in my iphone -
nothing. no records of what we did last year
so for posterity and so we will not arrive at the same state as this year
told myself i'd better blog down
what we did this year


the husband very nicely booked a room at the Moon hotel
(told me he's "taking me to the moon" when i kept guessing where we were heading to during the drive. yeh. he's 200% lame)
it's in little india, and truly a very quaint (i've overused this word) place
and this nice boutique hotel stood out like a gem
it's just opposite wanderlust,
lotsa nice boutique hotels sprouting in this locale


and that night, we went for a jolin tsai concert!
yeh, for the closet ah-lian in me
i really like to see her dance
(this was his b'day present for me)

a belated post on my 32nd (already???) bday
(lest i forget what happened since i'm already 32)



(in chronological order)
four seasons durian cake . fr the in-laws
handmade-handdelivered flowers + card surprise sitting on my desk . fr erjie
custom plaque + cake . fr my cheeky colleagues
french dinner at vis-a-vis + calla + concert tix . fr the husband
teppanyaki lunch . fr dajie w mum
epic bbq @ tea's . w tea,eva,cheng,e1,tyre,raymond,jiajia
teochew dinner@tai seng . fr dad w family
goodwood durian mousse . fr bozo w aki gang

very shioks bday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur husband is really very lame... and your colleagues also very spastic hahah. how come u are surrounded by pp like that.. maybe it's you lah!!!

~wy