Friday, March 23, 2012

be careful what you wish for

a friend once told me that.
and mom used to always caution me,
some things "you just cannot say!"
and from personal experience i can tell u how true it is
i once told someone "you are not my type"
and this person landed right into the abyss of my heart

how i wished i could be attending this workshop, in NY no less ::


looking at the photos of the workshops organised by
the little-flower-school
they are such hives of activities
snipping here, pruning there, picking your selection
from the array of flower selections
making your own collage of flower arrangement
i really wished myself there to soak it all in

whilst i can't physically be there to attend the workshop
perhaps someone* can fulfill my wishlist and get me the book instead?
this is something i'll wholeheartedly wish for!
*maybe the one dwelling in the abyss?? 
u can use my book depository account, hee  ;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

That looks like a good book! Bought a book titled "Natural Homes", and we love it! Cannot stop wowing and wishing our home looks like those in the book! The agony!!!