Saturday, January 2, 2010

christian, jude or hugh?

recently HBO has been relentlessly screening
the dark knight day and night
it was screening when I was playing mj
it was screening when I was at my eye surgeon
& it was screening on new year's eve and day.
not that I minded it terribly
at least the lead actor was swoon-worthy

playing the "these are a few of my favourite things" game in my mind,
i was thinking to myself if i were asked
"who is your favourite actor, yh?"
I can't really decide who to name as my fav actor -
should it be the steely christian bale as the dark knight
the suave and sleek jude law as dr. watsons
or the slightly pudgy now, but terribly dry-humoured hugh grant as mr. morgan?

and i thought to myself,
i think my choice will be mr. morgan. =)
although not very suave nor cool
mr. morgan kept me laughing & laughing
next to him i think i wouldn't have to pretend to be cool,
look smart or think of before answering lest i sound stupid.
i could, just simply, be myself =)

so, who is your fav actor?

2 comments:

sooty said...

do u realise that ur description of mr morgan sounds EXACTLY LIKE YOUR HUSBAND?!!??!?!! hhahahahah!

YH said...

Where got..... =/ mr Morgan funnier haha